The staff at the Regional Eye Center is committed to ensuring that your time with us is nothing short of outstanding. To simplify your visit, we have provided our patient forms on our website, enabling you to conveniently access them online. Before your appointment, kindly print and fill out the relevant forms, and present them to our team when you arrive to streamline your experience.
In addition to the forms below please be sure to bring:
- Insurance card or proof of insurance
- Picture I.D. with current address
- A Written or printed list of the medications you are taking or may be allergic to.
- Name of your current pharmacy, address and phone number
- Co-payment or Deductible (payment is due at time of service)
- For Cataract Surgery Consultations: Our doctors may recommend that you use a quality moisture drop before your consult with the surgeon. They feel drops give a better result in the testing and measurements needed for your cataract surgery.